Monday 10 December 2012

Marry Me

all of sudden, i think of getting married. what? are you kidding me! well, i'm just a normal person who have the real desire to marry somebody.. somebody unknown.

i always dreams a lot of things on my wedding day. should i list it? hell yeah!

1) my wedding day should be in summer, a good sunny day, not too hot, not too cold, just nice. while my wedding photoshoot will be held on fall, with lots of leaves falling from the trees.



2) it will be held in a garden, a very nice garden, with a green view. just a few chair for a few relatives and friends



3) this is the most important part, the dress code is black and white, and the whole garden will be decorated with a lot lot white roses, and every guest will receive a white roses as a door gift. instead of using the plastic flower, i'm giving them the real one. cool ha?



4) all the outfit, will be design by me, i choose the fabric, the design, everything, let me handle it! obviously it will be in white, off-white

5) the invitation card, will be a music box!



6) and i want lady gaga performing live with her acoustic version of all her hits! ok that's way too much! but at least, i really want somebody to sing with a piano, acoustic guitar, or a violin.

well, that's all. simple right, just simple as that.. my dream wedding. ahhh....
but the truth is, nobody want to marry me, LOL! perhaps one day.. one day.. when the day comes, i'll make sure all these become a reality. anyway, can i marry myself? NEXT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com