Wednesday 19 December 2012

A Boy And His True Story

damn! i'm super duper boring! i can't stand to live like this anymore! yes.. i've already said this for almost a billion times, but still, i want to say it; I MISSED MY LIFE AS A STUDENT!!

i miss to woke up early in the morning just to catch the bus so i won't be late to class. I've to pay RM1 per trip to the pathetic bus driver, if the seat fulled, i've to stand all the way like a stupid men, but hey! i missed it!

i miss to stand a few minutes in front of my closet to choose the right cloth to be wear, and change a few times before walk out the door. i missed to wear blocking color and the attention everyone gave whenever i wore it.

i miss to have the nervous feeling every morning because my lecturer want to see my works. oh for the record, one of my classmate almost fainted when she want to show her work to the lecturer. true story! back at home, no one want to charot me.. so sad

i miss having a breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, dinner or even berbuka puasa with my classmates. we will spend a few hour at uptown and talking about nonsense things, and of course, searching for hot guys. LOL

i miss to fight with my classmate. listening to the music at the studio from the speaker i brought from home, and the best part is watching some movies on the big screen.

well, eventhough that was the busiest times and the most emotional one, but that was also the perfect time to live your life. i really miss it. 


i miss you guys.............

and  my kakak remp-it, the most

hopefully i could met you guys soon. perhaps at rabiah's wedding next month. omg i'm super duper excited, what's more important, she'll be wearing my design. insyallah~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com