Saturday 8 December 2012

Annuar; The Little Owl

i have gone through the process of evolution where i am now have successfully transformed myself into an owl. but i'm the cute little owl version.

well,  i find it's hard for me to sleep at night lately. I've tried my best (my best?) to sleep at night, but i failed to do so.



usually, i'll slept at 5 - 6am in the morning, and woke up at 1pm every single day! is it normal? nah! early back when i was studying, i felt hard to stay-up till morning, now things changed. one of my friend once said to me that her biological clock has messed up, and so do i.


i don't know why and when this thing started, all i know is that i am already an owl, stay up in the night, and sleep by day. please help me! i don't wanna eat some rat for my lunch! i want to be a normal monster back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com