Sunday 23 December 2012

Show Me The Light


do you still remember this short poem by Robert Frost? well, it's still fresh in my mind the moment i learnt this poem in the english class when I was about to seat on my SPM. it's has been quite a long times, but somehow I do still remember this poem.

it's about a guy who was walking in a forest where brought him into two roads for him to choose. and he choose the less taken one, where in the end, lead him to become the men, he is now.

it's clearly, in life sometimes we have to take a risk rather than play safe. it's easy to say it, but to do it, need a lot of strength. now i'm facing the most critical time of my life where I have to choose whether to further my study or start working and survive in the world full with surprise. 

i've been thinking this for quite long, but still i couldn't find the answer. can i survive with just a diploma? who want to offer me a job? or can i have a brighter future? all this question raised whenever i want to make the decision. 

can the road that i will takes bring me to what i wanna be? gosh.. maybe it's time for me to back to Allah, and let HIM show me the light to which road should i take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com