Thursday 1 November 2012

introduction

welcome to my little diary, I even can't remember how many time have I created a blog. but hopefully this time it long last. hopefully~

A quick acknowledgement about me; I'm anuar, the little (ke?) boy from a small town with a big hopes. freshly graduated from the school of art & design UiTM Seri Iskandar, major in fashion design. I'm one of the little monsters. and also a directioner. Fashion and music have been in my blood since I was born. I love to be different because it makes you stand out from the other.

as a little diary, i'm sharing everything about me in here and also, i'm sharing my life, felling and so my artworks with everyone. Anyway, I'm still in the learning process. Do guide me.


Paws Up!
xoxo Annuar Mohammed Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com