Thursday 8 November 2012

Review: Gareth Pugh S/S2013

hey, I know this is kinda late, but I still want to share my POV of what I've seen from gareth pugh s/s 2013. inspired by " the rawness of latin american cockfighting" he came out with a collection of his signature color, black and also some grey and red. honestly I love all the red collection. it look fierce. it's quite an interesting collection; wearable and clean cut where this time he didn't concentrate much on the silhouette







and some of the pieces i have seen before on his fall/ winter 2012, perhaps he want to continue of what he have done earlier. 

    s/s 2013                                                            f/w 2012
           


                                  


you know what makes us notice that the design is by gareth pugh is by looking at the shoulder. and the best part of this collection is the shoes.


 
mommy I want this shoes!

overall, it's an interesting ready-to-wear collection. you nailed it. thumb up for gareth pugh s/s2013 

*I'm just a new boy in town, this is just my pov, correct me if i'm wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com