Friday 30 November 2012

The Ugly Hoddy T-Shirt


taraa!! i presents to you my 1st so-called t-shirt! i'm just do it for fun, actually this is the 1st time i'm designing something for myself. it doesn't work well, but the fabric itself (lycra) help to shape the shirt and hide error in measuring. LOL

I'm using my extra tangerine lycra that i've used for my final year collection, the fabric is totally comfortable, but i don't think i'll wear it in public, it's too OTT!

in case you're wondering what is the black things on the shirt made of, it's leather. i think it's quite a fun way to combining leather with other material, it's just stand out. the hood wasn't in the design. i just add it to cover the finishing on the collar because i don't have those sewing machine for lycra. 

actually, it's hard to measure your own body. especially my type of body! i think i should just buy it rather than design it for myself. this t-shirt is totally unpractical and unwearable. totally out! perhaps i should keep practicing more and more so then, i could dare to wear my own design in public. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com