Monday 19 November 2012

I'm A Murderer

hey guys! remember that we always said this when we're still studying? "i'm tired, i hope everything will end soon and i could enjoy my life". well, sekarang saya dah sebulan finished my college  and the truth is, life never been this boring! at first, it's a freedom, but after a long day doing nothing, you'll felt that something is missing. saya sangat bosan!

so, to fill up my boring times, i continue to designing more and more design. and this time i am designing for my self. this is another version of the bicker jacket. i'm tired wearing those boring and pathetic cardigan. and hopefully this jacket will work.  


still with red and black and some gold, the red thing like a dart on every side of the jacket was designed to make my body look a bit long and slim (rolling eyes). I'm using all the fabrics that i have and now i'm in the middle of making the master pattern. I've never done this before so i'm quite nervous with the result and this totally need a toile!

RIP Mr. Little Teddy

in another hand, I felt sorry for this little guy where i've brutally tortured him. you are now being a savior for all pins that i have. you should thanks me for that! but you still look cute with pins all over your body. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musix


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com